- You searched for:
- Label: Davis 1934
Results: 1-1 of 1
Davis 1934. Davis, A. H., William Thorne's Chronicle of Saint Augustine's Abbey, Canterbury (Oxford, 1934). 9 charters cited.
- S 286a. Comments, p. 32
- S 394. Comments, proposes identification with Way (Wayborough) near Minster, Thanet, p. 35 n. 3
- S 2. Translated, ex Twysden, X Scriptores, pp. 565-6
- S 3. Translated, ex Twysden, X Scriptores, pp. 8-9
- S 4. Translated, ex Twyden, X Scriptores, pp. 9-11
- S 6. Translated, ex Twysden, X Scriptores, pp. 566-7
- S 1651. Comments, points out that this passage occurs only in the British Library version of Thorne; in Cambridge, Corpus Christi College 189 its place is taken by a note of no. 279., p. 33
- S 1651. Translated, p. 33
- S 1656. Comments, suggests the identification, p. 40 n.