London, Public Record Office, C 53, 2 Edw. III
Type of MS.:
S1155, no. 67: Writ of King Edward declaring that he has granted privileges to his priests at Wolverhampton.
S779, no. 78: A.D. 970 (Woolmer, Hants.). King Edgar to Ely Abbey; confirmation of privileges and of land at Melbourn and Armingford, Cambs., and at Northwold, Norfolk, in exchange for 60 hides (cassati) at Harting, Sussex.
S1051, no. 78: A.D. 1042 x 1066. King Edward to Ely Abbey; grant of land at Lakenheath and confirmation of privileges and of land at Ely, Swaffham Prior, Horningsea, Wood Ditton, Hauxton, Newton, Stapleford, Great Shelford, Triplow, Melbourn, Armingford, Little Gransden, Stetchworth, Balsham, Fulbourn, Teversham, Westley Waterless, Trumpington, West Wratting, Snailwell, Fen Ditton, Hardwick, Milton, Impington, Cottenham, and Willingham, Cambs.; at Hartest, Glemsford, Hitcham, Rattlesden, Drinkstone, Nedging, Barking, Barham, Wetheringsett, Livermere, Occold, Wicklow, Sudbourne, Melton, Kingston, Hoo, Stoke (near Ipswich), Debenham, Brightwell, Woodbridge and Brandon, Suffolk; at Feltwell, Bridgeham, Methwold, Croxton, Weeting, Mundford, Bergh Apton, Westfield, Fincham, Northwold, Walpole, Marham, Dereham, Thorpe and Pulham, Norfolk; at Hadstock, Littlebury, Stretley (Green) in Littlebury, the two Rodings, Rettendon, Amberden (Hall) in Debden, Broxted, Easter, Fambridge and Terling, Essex; at Hadham, Hatfield and Kelshall, Herts.; at Spaldwick, Somersham, Colne and Bluntisham, Hunts.