Cambridge, University Library, E.D.R. G/3/28
s. xiii ex., Ely
Type of MS.: Cartulary
Davis no.: 369
Comment: previously Ely, Dioc. Reg., Liber M. Circa 1290-1300
S907, f. 62r-v: A.D. 1004. King Æthelred to Ely Abbey; grant of 20 hides (mansae) at Littlebury, Essex. s. xiii ex.
S776, pp. 63-64: A.D. 970 (Woolmer, Hants., Easter). King Edgar to Æthelwold, bishop of Winchester; grant of the minster of Ely and of land at Melbourn and Armingford, Cambs., in exchange for land at Harting, Sussex. s. xiii ex.
S779, pp. 64-66: A.D. 970 (Woolmer, Hants.). King Edgar to Ely Abbey; confirmation of privileges and of land at Melbourn and Armingford, Cambs., and at Northwold, Norfolk, in exchange for 60 hides (cassati) at Harting, Sussex. s. xiii ex.
S781x, pp. 66-67: A.D. 970. King Edgar to Ely Abbey; grant of 10 hides (cassati) at Stoke near Ipswich, Suffolk. s. xiii ex.
S919, ff. 68v-69r: A.D. 1008. King Æthelred to Ely Abbey; grant of 19 hides (cassati), comprising 2 hides (mansae) at Hadstock and 10 at Stretley Green in Littlebury, Essex; and 7 at Linton, Cambs., in return for 9 pounds of pure gold. s. xiii ex.
S1051, pp. 71-72: A.D. 1042 x 1066. King Edward to Ely Abbey; grant of land at Lakenheath and confirmation of privileges and of land at Ely, Swaffham Prior, Horningsea, Wood Ditton, Hauxton, Newton, Stapleford, Great Shelford, Triplow, Melbourn, Armingford, Little Gransden, Stetchworth, Balsham, Fulbourn, Teversham, Westley Waterless, Trumpington, West Wratting, Snailwell, Fen Ditton, Hardwick, Milton, Impington, Cottenham, and Willingham, Cambs.; at Hartest, Glemsford, Hitcham, Rattlesden, Drinkstone, Nedging, Barking, Barham, Wetheringsett, Livermere, Occold, Wicklow, Sudbourne, Melton, Kingston, Hoo, Stoke (near Ipswich), Debenham, Brightwell, Woodbridge and Brandon, Suffolk; at Feltwell, Bridgeham, Methwold, Croxton, Weeting, Mundford, Bergh Apton, Westfield, Fincham, Northwold, Walpole, Marham, Dereham, Thorpe and Pulham, Norfolk; at Hadstock, Littlebury, Stretley (Green) in Littlebury, the two Rodings, Rettendon, Amberden (Hall) in Debden, Broxted, Easter, Fambridge and Terling, Essex; at Hadham, Hatfield and Kelshall, Herts.; at Spaldwick, Somersham, Colne and Bluntisham, Hunts. s. xiii ex.
S958, f. 71r: A.D. 1022 (St Æthelthryth's Day = 23 June). King Cnut to Abbot Leofric and Ely Abbey; grant of land at Wood Ditton, Cambs., in exchange for land at Cheveley, Cambs. s. xiii ex.